There are 13 conditions that the Inspector has set which the developer will have to comply. So RAFs will still be active, making sure that they do not step out of line with any of these.
1) Work not to start till details of the appearance, landscaping, layout, and scale, (hereinafter called "the reserved matters") submitted & approved.
2) Application for approval of 1) made to planning authority in not more than 3 years.
3) Work starts in not later than two years time.
4) Development in accordance with Location Plan – EMS.2458_004 A; Proposed Access Arrangements – P518/14 Rev B
5) No more than 90 houses according to Revised Parameters Plan EMS.2458_008C.
6) Work not to start till affordable housing submitted & approved
7) Work not to start till off-site highway improvement (Hollybush Lane Option 1 Ref. P518/18) submitted & approved by the local planning authority.
8) Work not to start till a Travel Plan, based submitted & approved.
9) Work not to start till surface water drainage scheme submitted & approved.
10) No occupants till disposal of sewage submitted & approved.
11) Work not to start till construction management plan submitted & approved.
12) Work not to start till bird & bat boxes submitted & approved.
13) Work not to start till fire hydrants submitted & approved.